Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bird of Parasise

A few days ago, I went to Ulta and was on the hunt for some yellow and red eyeshadow. I found a yellow (though it wasn't as bright as I wanted it to be, I still like it), though I couldn't find a red at all, and instead of getting another eyeshadow, I grabbed the infamous NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. And I love it :)
So I'm still searching for the perfect yellow and perfect red. In the meantime, I found that red lipstick makes a somewhat lovely base for the red eyeshadow that I already have.


NYX Jumbo Pencil 604 Milk
Revlon Moisture Renew Lipstick: 900 Red Alert
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Metallic Palette (purple only)
NYX ES 119A Mellow Yellow
NYX ES 01 Black
Jordana Eyeshadow 05 Orange
Wet N Wild Cream Liner 886P
Milani Power Lash Volumizing Mascara


2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty :)

    The best matte yellow shadow I've ever tried is Sugarpill's Buttercupcake. It's bright and intense and pigmented, I love it! The red one Love+ is awesome too, but to me it's not exactly a true red. It definitely has a pinkish tone to it, but it's still a very nice color and highly pigmented also<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something that I want, is the Buttercupcake. In fact, that was the exact colour I had in mind when I was looking for yellow haha Someday I'm gonna buy all those Sugarpill colours I want :p
    That's what I always find with reds is the pinkish tone to it :/ As pretty as they can be, I sometimes just really want RED. Not pink and not orange haha it's just one of those colours :/ so I've been trying to find a red blush (I remember those super cheap red blushes) but I can't find one of those either! haha

    ReplyDelete