Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bit of an update...


Long time no talk, huh? :)
Well, Halloween is over, so hopefully I'll be able to get some pretty cheap Halloween stuff (and more latex since last night I spilt half a bottle on my carpet D: I was able to cut and peel a lot of it out, but I still have white spots...oh well........I'm an artist...........it's decoration now!). I wanted to do so many makeup looks, but now I have a job (yay! :D) and school, so I don't really have time to sit down and play with makeup as much as I used to (though hopefully soon I will be able to). I know Halloween is over, but I'm going to keep posting old looks I've done. A lot of these looks are from my other blog that I never update anymore, so it's sort of like I'm moving into SassyCatMakeup haha I bought some more prosthetic pieces the other day, so hopefully I will get to play with those in the next week or so :3 Am I the only one that feels like Halloween just kinda passed over? Everyone's super jazzed about Christmas, it seems D: It's okay Halloween AND Thanksgiving. I'll remember you haha
This might be silly, but I want to thank everyone that has looked at my blog so far. I know I only have 3 followers so far (and thank you for following me~♥), but the fact that people are looking at what I've done means so much to me!
I saw that 3,101 people have checked out my Sugar Skull makeup look. MY GOODNESS♥♥♥
Thank you all :)
Hopefully I will be able to update things more.
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment