Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sugar Skull Makeup


For about a year now, I've been trying to do a sugar skull look, and today, I finally did half of my face in a way that I liked! I was mainly insipred by the beautiful work of Sylvia Ji
    
One side was always harder to do then the other for me (mainly the filigree work haha I'm no artist. I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler!) so I just slapped a missing eye and some blood on the other side and called it a day haha
Though I really like the sugar skull side. I think I might actually now have my Halloween costume decided! :3






Products used
Sugar Skull side: 
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfection Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 110 Ivory
Cream Makeup Face Paint: White
Hard Candy Welcome Matte face powder 287 Mattifying
Coastal Scents Matte Palette 
Coastal Scents Matallic Palette 
Liquid Latex
Jumbo red glitter
Revlon Line Fantasy Cream Eyeliner Black



Skull side:
Famous DonPost Studios Appliances Sightless
good ol' fashion toilet paper
spirit gum
Spirit Liquid Latex
Mehron stage blood
Cream Makeup: Gray
Cream Makeup Face Paint: White
Coastal Scents Matte Palette 
NYX ES01Black
fake nails

No comments:

Post a Comment